Let’s Go! is GBM’s magazine for children, which we publish twice a year for Easter and October. Let’s Go! is designed for primary school children, with lots of picture-based stories for younger children to enjoy, as well as one or two slightly longer features for KS2 readers.
Each issue is 16 pages long, and includes exciting features to help them learn about God’s work around the world:
- Stories about missionaries and their work and the fascinating places where they live
- A Bible story linked to gospel mission
- A pull-out poster page
- A recipe for the children to make, so they can try food from around the world
- A craft to download and make at home
- Fascinating facts about a different country
- Learn what life is like for children in another country
- Quizzes and puzzles, and a competition to enter – with an exciting prize for the winner!
We hope that children’s workers in churches will want to use this to explain world mission to the children in your church. We believe that children are never too young to be thinking about mission and praying for the work that is being done.
Let’s Go! is available on subscription only. One year’s subscription is £3. So, for example, if you order 10 copies for your church children’s work, the annual subscription is £30.
Activities for the Spring 2021 issue of Let’s Go!
Let’s Go! is designed by Allison Watmon of AW Graphic Design